A boringpiece of denim can easily be made exciting or fun with a little touch of paint,don’t you think? But, saying so, it isn’t an easy job to select the ideal colorfor your denim. Because these textile paints have an elaborate range fromkid-friendly paints to professional paints for experts. Again, there aredifferent colors for the different texture of clothes.
But not to worry. We are here to help you with that. We did all the research for you to find the best fabric paint for denim you would like.
What are the best paint to use on denim:
The following list represents the best fabric paint to use on denim. Without saying much let’s have a look:
|Arteza 3D Fabric Paint|
|-30 or 60 colors bottles|
-3D fabric paint
-Weight 5.6 pounds
|Delta Creative Ceramcoat Acrylic Paint|
|–Textile medium color|
-8 ounce bottle
-Weight 9.9 pounds
|Tulip ColorShot Instant Fabric Color|
|-Multi color option|
-Weight 0.32 ounce
|Ez Journey- Permanent 3D Fabric Paint Set||-24 vibrant color|
-2 brush included
-2.35 pounds weights
|Jacquard Products Textile Color||-Variety of color choosing option|
-Soft hand feelings after attach.
-2.25 pounds weights
|Simply Spray Designer Accents Upholstery Fabric Spray||-Eco friendly & non toxic|
-9 different color choosing option
-1 pounds weight
1. The Dark Paint – 24 1 Oz Bottles
2. Jacquard Products Textile Color
3. Tulip ColorShot
4. Arteza 3D Fabric Shiny Vibrant Textile Paint
5. Simply Spray Designer Accents Upholstery Fabric Spray Paint
6. Delta Creative Ceramcoat Acrylic Paint
Things To Consider Before Getting A Fabric Paint For Denim
There areseveral factors you might want to consider before getting one of the fabriccolors. Such as-
- What type of paint do you want to use? There are several methods available such as spray-on, pen-style or traditional colors using brushes. Decide which one is convenient for you.
- Opaqueness is another factor you should consider. Dark-colored fabrics or denim need more opaque paints and lighter needs less.
- How much time does the paint need to dry is another important factor. Good quality paints take less time to dry.
- If you want to make 3D paint or a puffed design, the thickness of the paint is to be considered seriously.
- Durability is a very desirable trait in fabric color. Top-quality paints are permanent and do not wash off easily.
- Good fabric paint for denim is consistent and even all over. So, check that out too.
Some Tips On How To Paint On Denim:
If you are an expert you probably know what to do. But as a beginner, first, collect all the materials. Think of a design and make a sketch. These are permanent colors, so be careful of the bleeding. Try to heat seal them. Little care can make it work just fine!
What is the best type of paint to use on denim?
Acrylic is the most commonly used paint on denim. Adding a textile medium with acrylic paint will improve print quality and hand feel.
Can you use acrylic paint on jeans?
Yes, you can paint on jeans fabric with acrylic paint. Most of the artists are well-known about acrylic adheres behavior to fabric. This is why acrylic paint with a popular textile medium is a popular method of jeans clothing protection as to not ruin our clothes.
In short, the best quality fabric paint is permanent, dries faster and in most cases toxic-free. All the paints mentioned above can be considered as the best fabric paint for denim. As there are many types of fabric paints available, it may seem a bit confusing at first, but knowing what you need and how you want to do it will make the work easier. The rest falls in line!
Post You May Also Like – Best Fabric For Hot Humid Weather